Continuous Testing Foundation (CTF)℠
Continuous Testing enables faster, higher quality releases and reduced costs by seamlessly integrating into the Continuous Delivery process to identify and address risks at all stages of the development pipeline thereby minimizing business risk and impact on customers.To maintain the highest quality learning for our community, DevOps Institute Certifications expire two years from the date of completion. Members can maintain their certification by participating in the Continuing Education Program and earning Continuing Education Units through participation in learning opportunities.
What You'll Learn
- DevOps Continuous Testing Concepts, Terminology, and Benefits
- DevOps Continuous Testing and Culture
- DevOps Continuous Testing Strategies
- DevOps Continuous Testing Frameworks and Tools
- DevOps Test Planning Best Practices
- DevOps Test Automation Best Practices
- DevOps Test Management and Analysis Best Practices
- Defining a DevOps Test Strategy
Benefits for Organizations
- Well-engineered DevOps test environments accelerate releases, improve quality, and reduce waste
- Test automation improves acceptance speed and frequency of software changes
- Testing results provide a source of truth that helps align teams for greater efficiency and satisfaction
Benefits for Individuals
- Developers and QA career growth toward DevOps and digital transformation opportunities
- Skills gained positions individuals as DevOps leaders because specific test engineering skills are key to success with DevOps
Earn a credential that can lead to jobs in high growth fields
Certification Validity: 2 Years
Learn more about our Continuing Education Program and recertification requirements to help you stay current with your skills and certifications.
Preparation: Instructor-Led Training, Online Learning, Self-Study
Qualify for In-Demand Jobs
Maintenance and Support Staff
Quality Assurance Teams
Quality Assurance Managers
“Quality is everyone’s responsibility.”
-W. Edwards Deming
Check out the Certification Blueprint to learn more about the various topics, principles, and practices covered by this certification.
DevOps Institute Certification Pathways
Choose the path that is right for your career.
DevOps leaders sponsor, educate, motivate and monitor their DevOps teams.
IT Operations Professional
IT Operations Professional supports software reliability, automation, and more.
Developers design, implement, package, test and deploy software.
DevOps engineers automate processes and collaborate with others.
Testers plan, create, execute, report and
analyze software tests.
Security engineers collaborate to inform
DevOps consultants advise DevOps and SRE strategies and practices.