IMPORTANT: PLEASE COMPLETE YOUR EXAM IN THE WEBASSESSOR EXAM PLATFORM BEFORE NOVEMBER 15, 2023. DEVOPS INSTITUTE IS TRANSITIONING EXAM PLATFORMS AFTER THIS DATE.
AIOps Foundation aims to cover the origins of AIOps, including the history behind the term, patterns that preceded it, and the technology context in which it has evolved. Candidates will gain an understanding of the processes of combining big data analytics, machine learning algorithms, automation, and optimization into a single platform.
This certification addresses key principles and foundational concepts along with the core technologies of AIOps: big data and machine learning. AIOps Foundation will validate candidates’ understanding of how and why digital transformation, together with the evolution of machine learning, have brought about the rise of AIOps as an indispensable tool in today’s IT Operational landscape.
What You'll Learn
Core technologies of machine learning and big data will be addressed, as well as the basic concepts of artificial intelligence, different types of machine learning models that can be implemented, and the relationship between AIOps and MLOps, DevOps, and Site Reliability.
AIOps Foundation will also provide candidates with a solid understanding of the benefits of implementing AIOps in the organization, including common challenges and key steps in ensuring the valuable and successful integration of artificial intelligence in the day-to-day operations of information technology solutions.
Benefits for Organizations
- Understand the changes in mindset, collaboration, and skills for AIOps to be applied in the organization
- Quantify outcomes of an AIOps implementation leveraging industry-standard metrics
- Understand the usual challenges and opportunities of applying AIOps in the organization
- Visualize the challenges, trends, and ethical considerations organizations might face while deploying an AIOps initiative
Benefits for Individuals
- A clear understanding of the history, origins, and current developments of AIOps
- Define and comprehend basic concepts and key principles within AIOps
- Understand general concepts of big data and artificial intelligence and how they relate to AIOps
- Recognize the relationship between AIOps and MLOps
- Understand the effectiveness of AIOps deployment and possible benefits
Earn a credential that can lead to jobs in high growth fields
Certification Validity: 3 Years*
*Due to the recent acquisition of DevOps Institute by PeopleCert, certifications completed on the PeopleCert exam platform will have a validity period of 3 years from their date of issue as per PeopleCert’s Continuing Professional Development program.
Preparation: Instructor-Led Training, Online Learning, Self-Study
Qualify for In-Demand Jobs
- Anyone focused on IT Operations
- Anyone interested in software in today’s IT landscape
- AIOps Architects and Engineers
- Business Managers, Stakeholders
- Cloud Engineers
- Data Engineers and Scientists
- DevOps Engineers and Practitioners
- IT Directors
- IT Managers
- IT Security Analysts
- IT Team Leaders
- Product Owners
- Scrum Masters
- Software Engineers
- Site Reliability Engineers
- System Integrators
- AIOps Platform and Tool Providers
“DevOps Institute provides a simple yet, effective learning framework that really explains the concept of DevOps: from beginner and high-level perspectives, up to the advanced and deep-dive/specialization level.”
IT Salesforce & Mobile Test Automation Manager
Check out the Certification Blueprint to learn more about the various topics, principles, and practices covered by this certification.
DevOps Institute Certification Pathways
Choose the path that is right for your career.
DevOps leaders sponsor, educate, motivate and monitor their DevOps teams.
IT Operations Professional
IT Operations Professional supports software reliability, automation, and more.
Developers design, implement, package, test and deploy software.
DevOps engineers automate processes and collaborate with others.
Testers plan, create, execute, report and
analyze software tests.
Security engineers collaborate to inform
DevOps consultants advise DevOps and SRE strategies and practices.