Authorized Partners and Instructors
How do I become a DevOps Institute Authorized Partner?
We are always looking for quality training and consulting companies to partner with. Please go to our DevOps Institute Authorized Partner contact page to complete the form, and a representative will get back to you shortly.
What courses and certifications can we add to our portfolio?
Site Reliability Engineering Foundation℠
Site Reliability Engineering Practitioner℠
DevOps Engineering Foundation℠
Continuous Testing Foundation℠
Certified Agile Service Management®
Value Stream Management Foundation
What is the criteria for becoming a partner?
- Be an active legal entity
- Submit a 30-60-90-365 day plan on how you plan to promote the DevOps Institute portfolio
- Be financially viable with sufficient resources to align with DevOps Institute high-quality standards
- Comply with all applicable laws, regulations and requirements
- Agree to and understand the DevOps Institute operating model for the procurement of examinations, courseware (on a pay per use learner basis) and utilizing Accredited Instructors
- Submit annual Education Partner accreditation fee
What is the criteria for becoming an accredited Instructor?
An Instructor who would like to become accredited to deliver DevOps Institute courses will:
- Have demonstrable experience, credentials, and subject matter expertise on the course topic
- Have at least one (1) year of active proven training experience or extensive DevOps experience
- Successfully pass (or have passed) the appropriate course certification with a pass rate of at least 65%
- Submit the annual Instructor accreditation fee. The Instructor accreditation fee includes trainer self-study materials and one exam voucher*. Additional exam vouchers may be procured at a discount. *Certain exams do not apply.
- Be either associated with an existing Education Partner or become a Partner
How do I apply to become an accredited DevOps Institute Authorized Partner?
Once you complete the Become a Partner Form, this is what you can expect (if you have any specific questions, please include in the message of the form):
- We will send you the Partner and Instructor Interest Guides with additional information for your review.
- If you have any additional questions we can continue to communicate over email or schedule a phone call.
- Once we receive all the appropriate information from your organization, the Partner Accreditation process normally takes approximately two weeks.
- Once the Partnership agreement and accreditation fee is processed, you will receive our Welcome Kit and be provided with access to the Partner portal (with sales/marketing assets) and be added to the DevOps Institute website, including information on our courseware and exam ordering platform.
How do I become an Instructor?
Please contact DevOps Institute Customer Service at [email protected] for further information.
Learning and Certification
Is there formal training available to help me prepare for the certification exam?
While DevOps Institute does not directly deliver classes, we have a global network of Authorized Partners that provide formal training to help you prepare for your certification exam. To find a DevOps Institute Authorized Partner in your region click here. For a calendar of scheduled courses being delivered by Authorized Partners, click here.
Can I take the certification exam without the course?
While DevOps Institute encourages formal training as the best learning experience, we also recognize that humans learn in different ways from different resources and experiences. For anyone who feels prepared to demonstrate their knowledge and take the next step in their professional career, you can purchase an exam on the website here.
I took a course through one or your Authorized Partners. How do I arrange for the exam?
Please refer back to your DevOps Institute Authorized Partner to arrange an exam.
Can I purchase manuals?
Please contact your DevOps Institute Education Partner for assistance.
Which certifications can I receive a digital badge for?
DevOps Institute offers digital badges for all of our accredited certifications.
I just passed my exam. How soon will I receive my certificate and digital badge?
You will receive your certificate and digital badge by email with your confirmed exam results shortly after completing the exam.
What if I need to re-sit the exam?
If you have not passed the examination the first time, please contact your provider where the exam voucher was initially procured for assistance. Additional fees may apply to purchase another exam voucher.
I received my DevOps Institute digital badge with my certification. How do I add my digital badge to my LinkedIn profile?
Go to your LinkedIn profile, select ‘Add Profile Section’, select ‘Licenses & Certifications’, and manually enter in your certification information.
Am I able to download the badge image so that I can use it on my own resume or personal website?
Yes! Successful candidates will receive their digital badge and certificate by email with their exam results. You can insert the digital badge in your resume or personal website.